Electronic-Music Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronic-Music Discussion Board

A place where you can discuss new music and new artists. In particular Electronica, IDM, DnB, Techno, Electro , Hip-Hop and Dubstep.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GeorG

GeorG

Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 Empty
PostSubject: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 6376_230176625295_574995295_7687112_805431_n

Altern-8 is an Early UK Rave music duo band featuring Mark Archer and Chris Peat. They were one of the UK rave bands of the late 1980s and early 1990s whose trademark was loud electronic tracks with a heavy bass line. Altern-8's members wore facemasks and chemical warfare suits. The band was signed to Network Records based in Stratford House, Birmingham, England.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
A.i.

A.i.

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:40 pm

daw madomx ta ostja.. kellom xi hassle fuq lisem ricenti u spicaw il qorti.
Back to top Go down
GeorG

GeorG

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:59 pm

ostja verraa
mella min semahom semahomm !! lool
Back to top Go down
A.i.

A.i.

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 pm

mela man .. mark archer biss issa u jkun emm lMc li kellom altern8 flantik.. kif rajnijom bloc ahna igifieri. Peat ilu li waqaf zmien.. qas ahna ma rajnijom sew igifieri lol
Back to top Go down
Acidulant

Acidulant

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Xorta qasmu kulmemm igifieri ta !!!! Il gima filaxija riedu jkunu dawk mhux il hadd !!! Mas saqaf kont nitla !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acidulant
GeorG

GeorG

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 pm

ukoll ostja aqas kont naff
;e vera jien ghalija 1 mil laqwa li smajna tar rave eeee u olejna xorta ta mux bili daqu il hadd
Back to top Go down
Acidulant

Acidulant

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

eq leeee saqajja wahidom bdew jaqbzu !!! bazz tal blieh hadna dak il hin jien u l poypoy !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acidulant
Sonitus
Admin
Sonitus

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

kont tliftom bloc ghax kienu bidlu id date.. imma kont smajthom f bangface ta glade
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mayweaskyouallforsilence
GeorG

GeorG

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:18 pm

bloc dik il problema li ghandom il bqija t lostja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8   Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Archer and Chris Peat = ALTERN 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electronic-Music Discussion Board :: General Discussions :: Discuss Artists-
Jump to: