Electronic-Music Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronic-Music Discussion Board

A place where you can discuss new music and new artists. In particular Electronica, IDM, DnB, Techno, Electro , Hip-Hop and Dubstep.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[smelly morning] - with no end

Go down 
4 posters

rate this
[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_lcap0%[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_lcap0%[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_lcap43%[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_lcap43%[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_lcap14%[smelly morning] - with no end I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
A.i.

A.i.

[smelly morning] - with no end Empty
PostSubject: [smelly morning] - with no end   [smelly morning] - with no end I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
X-18

X-18

PostSubject: Re: [smelly morning] - with no end   [smelly morning] - with no end I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 am

dawk il pads ta fuq wara, kumbinazzjoni isom ta atmosphere (ta joy division) in noti
Back to top Go down
A.i.

A.i.

PostSubject: Re: [smelly morning] - with no end   [smelly morning] - with no end I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 am

din it track man emm xeba melodiji inspirati min melodiji ohra mhux listess ezat imma emm qedin.. basikament xeba tracks li smajt dil gimgha, joy division u aphex twin
Back to top Go down
thirdwave

thirdwave

PostSubject: Re: [smelly morning] - with no end   [smelly morning] - with no end I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 pm

tajba din man, fakritini f'ep li [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alec empire, apparti dik il melodija lejn l-ahhar. li naqbel ma clive tinstema hafna bhal ta joy division.
Back to top Go down
A.i.

A.i.

PostSubject: Re: [smelly morning] - with no end   [smelly morning] - with no end I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

taf xini man il melodiji semplici hafna u jintuzaw hafna , anke jien kif amilt lewwel noti tahha joy division edt .. umbad lej lahhar bdejt nisma Acrid Avid Jam Shred ta aphex twin go mohhi u fil verita jekk titfahhom id diski flimkien jigu jaqblu ta joy division u ta aphex.

pero xorta mhux qedin listess imma il feel ehe man anke jien ikolli buzz inkanta atmosphere mahha lol
Back to top Go down
A.i.

A.i.

PostSubject: Re: [smelly morning] - with no end   [smelly morning] - with no end I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:33 pm

il poypoy issa inaqbad ikanta lol andu lehni jixbah il ta ian curtis Laughing
Back to top Go down
multifunctional

multifunctional

PostSubject: Re: [smelly morning] - with no end   [smelly morning] - with no end I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:45 pm

really nice track. well done cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [smelly morning] - with no end   [smelly morning] - with no end I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[smelly morning] - with no end
Page 1 of 1